Overall Review

November 15th, 2015
I've been a patient and a parent; I do NOT recommend this doctor
I was both a patient when I was a child and a parent when I had my first son. When I was a child the doctor seemed very aloof and was in and out of the room very quickly. I went to him for a period of about two years for check-ups only before my mother transferred me to her doctor; she never told me why. When my son was born I brought him to Dr. Borah. The wait time was terrible and I was left waiting with my two day old newborn in a dirty waiting room completely filled, standing room only, with very sick kids and parents. The office staff were rude and didn't know how to answer simple questions. It was my sons one month old check up that prompted me to remove him from the practice. He had a granuloma that the doctor was going to handle in office. I asked the doctor what that was and how he was going to treat it and I quote him as saying "Don't worry about it, you wouldn't understand". Not only is the unprofessional but unethical and outright disgusting to assume that because I am not an MD that I wouldn't understand or don't have a right to know how you are going to treat my child. I found another pediatrician and so happy with them, I've never looked back.

July 19th, 2012
My daughter...
I thought Dr. Borah was good until his ignorance of female puberty almost ruined my daughter's life. My beautiful baby girl was his patient from birth until we moved, which was during the time that he neglected the OBVIOUS symptoms of her Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. He blew off most of my Q's but replied about her dark skin patches with "They don't wash well enough." When in fact it's an obvious physical sign of PCOS. After we moved, our new doctor KNEW immediately what it was, the moment he saw her but by then she had gained an excessive amount of weight, had extreme social anxiety and refused to go to school which also led to years of depression and other mental and health issues. Thankfully with the help of a few more doctors, medications and diet, she was able to get it under control. It's been 10 years now, she has lost all of the weight and is finally getting over the mental issues but I still break down and cry over the unnecessary anguish that he put my baby through.

January 31st, 2012
We've been with Dr. Borah for over a year because, frankly, we were tired of our pediatrician search. Several times he has done only partial exams and/or dismissed my concerns with little to no explanation as to why they merit dismissal. Most recently included an instance of my son having severe drainage from his sinuses. I was told not to worry about it, despite the fact that it had continued for two months and no examination of the nose, throat, or ears was conducted. This resulted in my child screaming in pain and unable to sleep due to an ear infection. He also ignored milestone concerns throughout my son's development, and simply left the room whenever I voiced a concern or a question about my son's development. This last episode with Dr. Borah has been the last straw and I look forward to finding a doctor who cares enough about the health of the patient to answer basic questions and explain any diagnoses.

January 16th, 2012
Love this dr
While I love the whole practice and the ease if getting an appointment, if I call I can always get same day appointment. But diagnosing a problem has been an issue. Waited and after numerous visits finally sent for blood work &? Had an issue. Kids been sick after numerous visits i was told it was just a cold...I finally went to the hospital and both children had bronchitis. I don't want to change practices but I may have to

October 17th, 2011
Amazing
His staff members are just so caring and he and they know all the children by name (i have 3) They remembered my sons hobbies and dr borah is always conforting to my youngest daughter whom is very afraid of getting a shot... Love it here

September 24th, 2011
great experience, happy experience love him

March 12th, 2010
good doctor
We been going here for 11 years!

June 26th, 2009
Almost killed my grandson
after not listening to the symtoms of my grandson and just switching his formula from one to another my grandson fell gravely ill and Dr. Borah did nothing to follow up~~ my grandson almost DIED!While my grandson was being treated at CHOP in ICU for a week after leaving many messages for the dr. no follow up was attempted by him and then they sent us a $35 bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He should be removed from this practice!

August 1st, 2008
Great Doc
He knows all his kids. He is just great with them.