A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bishr Al-Ujayli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bishr Al-Ujayli is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bishr Al-Ujayli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Ujayli graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Ujayli has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bishr Abdassalam Al-Ujayli MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bishr A. Al-Ujayli practice?
- Dr. Bishr Al-Ujayli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bishr Al-Ujayli practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.