A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bishr Hijazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bishr Hijazi, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hijazi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hijazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Hijazi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hijazi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bishr Hijazi MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Bishr Hijazi practice?
- Dr. Bishr Hijazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Bishr Hijazi practices Surgery of the Hand near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.