A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bismark Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bismark Oh, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Oh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bismark Youngmin Oh MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bismark Y. Oh practice?
- Dr. Bismark Oh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bismark Oh practices Emergency Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA.
See Carlsbad Emergency Physicians.