A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bismruta Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bismruta Misra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misra
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Misra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bismruta Misra, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Misra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bismruta Misra MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bismruta Misra practice?
- Dr. Bismruta Misra has 1 office location.
Dr. Bismruta Misra practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Endocrinologists.