A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bismruta Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bismruta Misra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bismruta Misra, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Misra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bismruta Misra MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bismruta Misra practice?
- Dr. Bismruta Misra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bismruta Misra practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Canaan, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Endocrinologists.