A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biswa Bhattacharyya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Biswa Bhattacharyya, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biswa Bhattacharyya, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharyya graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhattacharyya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Princess anne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biswa R Bhattacharyya MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Biswa R. Bhattacharyya practice?
- Dr. Biswa Bhattacharyya has 1 office location.
Dr. Biswa Bhattacharyya practices Family Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Primary Care Doctors.