A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biswa Bhattacharyya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Biswa Bhattacharyya, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biswa Bhattacharyya, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharyya graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhattacharyya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Princess anne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biswa R Bhattacharyya MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Biswa R. Bhattacharyya practice?
- Dr. Biswa Bhattacharyya has 1 office location.
Dr. Biswa Bhattacharyya practices Family Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Primary Care Doctors.