A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biswarup Syam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Biswarup Syam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biswarup Syam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Syam graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Syam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Syam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 39 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans