A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biswarup Syam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Biswarup Syam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biswarup Syam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Syam graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Syam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biswarup Syam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Biswarup Syam practice?
- Dr. Biswarup Syam has 1 office location.
Dr. Biswarup Syam practices Gastroenterology near Cortland, NY.
See Cortland Gastroenterologists.