A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bita Arabshahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bita Arabshahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bita Arabshahi, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Arabshahi graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Arabshahi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bita Arabshahi FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bita Arabshahi practice?
- Dr. Bita Arabshahi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bita Arabshahi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA and Falls Church, VA.
See Fairfax Pediatricians and Fairfax Pediatric Specialists.