A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bita Esmaeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bita Esmaeli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esmaeli
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Esmaeli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Sebaceous Adenocarcinoma
- Sebaceous Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Esmaeli graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Esmaeli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bita E Esmaeli MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bita E. Esmaeli practice?
- Dr. Bita Esmaeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Bita Esmaeli practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.