A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bita Esmaeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bita Esmaeli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esmaeli
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Esmaeli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Sebaceous Adenocarcinoma
- Sebaceous Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Esmaeli graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Esmaeli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bita E Esmaeli MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bita E. Esmaeli practice?
- Dr. Bita Esmaeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Bita Esmaeli practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.