A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bithika Kheterpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bithika Kheterpal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kheterpal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kheterpal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bithika Kheterpal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Kheterpal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kheterpal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bithika S Kheterpal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bithika S. Kheterpal practice?
- Dr. Bithika Kheterpal has 1 office location.
Dr. Bithika Kheterpal practices Ophthalmology near Westland, MI.
See Westland Ophthalmologists.