A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bituin Bernardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Bernardo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Kingsburg Medical Center
- Kingsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bituin Tolentino Bernardo MD is a female General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bituin T. Bernardo practice?
- Dr. Bituin Bernardo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bituin Bernardo practices General Practice near Orosi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fowler, CA and Lindsay, CA.
See Orosi General Practitioners.