A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bituin Bernardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernardo
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Bernardo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Kingsburg Medical Center
- Kingsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bituin Tolentino Bernardo MD is a female General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bituin T. Bernardo practice?
- Dr. Bituin Bernardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bituin Bernardo practices General Practice near Orosi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fowler, CA.
See Orosi Primary Care Doctors.