A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bivin Von Almen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bivin Von Almen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Almen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Von Almen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bivin Summers Von Almen MD is a male Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bivin S. Von Almen practice?
- Dr. Bivin Von Almen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bivin Von Almen practices Gynecology near Independence, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, LA.
See Independence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.