A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Biykem Bozkurt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Biykem Bozkurt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bozkurt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bozkurt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Biykem Bozkurt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozkurt graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Bozkurt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Biykem Bozkurt MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Biykem Bozkurt practice?
- Dr. Biykem Bozkurt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Biykem Bozkurt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.