Dr. Bizhan Aarabi, MD
Dr. Bizhan Aarabi MD and FACS is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Surgery.
University Of Maryland Medical Center
22 S Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bizhan Aarabi, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 18 Areas, including Back Injuries, Brain Aneurysm, and Brain Injuries.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aarabi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aarabi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Md Medical System Corp
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aarabi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bizhan Aarabi practice?
Dr. Bizhan Aarabi practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, and Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Gwynn Oak, MD.
See Baltimore Neurological Surgeons, Baltimore Neurologists, and Baltimore Surgeons.