A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bizhan Aarabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bizhan Aarabi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bizhan Aarabi, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Aarabi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aarabi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aarabi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bizhan Aarabi practice?
Dr. Bizhan Aarabi practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.