A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bizhan Micaily:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Micaily
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Micaily Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bizhan Micaily, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Sezary Syndrome
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Micaily graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Micaily has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bizhan Micaily MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bizhan Micaily practice?
- Dr. Bizhan Micaily has 1 office location.
Dr. Bizhan Micaily practices Therapeutic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.