A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bizhan Micaily:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bizhan Micaily, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Radiation Injuries
- Sezary Syndrome
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Micaily graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Micaily has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bizhan Micaily MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bizhan Micaily practice?
- Dr. Bizhan Micaily has 1 office location.
Dr. Bizhan Micaily practices Therapeutic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.