A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bjorn Balldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bjorn Balldin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Balldin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Balldin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bjorn Christian Balldin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bjorn C. Balldin practice?
- Dr. Bjorn Balldin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bjorn Balldin practices Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, TX.
See San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.