A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bjorn Balldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bjorn Balldin, Board Certified Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balldin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balldin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Cartilage Fractures
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Balldin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Balldin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bjorn Christian Balldin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bjorn C. Balldin practice?
- Dr. Bjorn Balldin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bjorn Balldin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons, San Antonio Surgeons, and San Antonio Pediatric Surgeons.