inactive

Bjorn C Eek MD Patient Reviews

May 22nd, 2016
After many years of a low back that "went out" with very little provocation, I saw Dr. Eek for a number of prolotherapy treatments. My back hasn't "gone out" and I haven't had the pain I had for years. Plus, he is a wonderful guy!

July 8th, 2015
My family has 3 generation of Professional Performers and he has taken care of them thru their whole career consulting with other out of town professionals to assist when necessary. He is wonderful.

September 12th, 2013
Amazing
If you are in chronic pain, and within distance to go see him,, make the trip. Best in the field. Yes the injections are painful. Torturous. But everywhere he injected my chronic pain got better every time until it went away and never came back. Best in the field. I am lucky to have found him.

October 9th, 2010
Saved my life
At the age of 21 I was in an auto accident which left me in agonizing pain that was compounded with vertigo every time I turned my head. I was a dancer and studying to be a wildlife biologist. My life came to a complete halt. For three years I lived in a fog of constant undiagnosed pain. I had to leave college and move back in with my family because I could not care for myself. I could not look down to do dishes with out headaches, vertigo and feeling like someone had hit me with a mallet on my vertebra. I could not carry my text books or ride a bike to school. I could not keep a job. I could not dance. I saw many many MDs, DOs, chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists and orthopedic surgeons. I was told by all that I would heal and/or nothing was wrong. My x-rays and MRIs revealed nothing significant. I was told to continue with my life as though I was physically sound...that I should go back to dance and work through the pain. I was told it was psychosomatic, that "I didn't want to get better." Better from what? I hurt and my dreams were shattered and relationships deteriorating. At the age of 24 I thought my life was over. The more I pushed myself the more I hurt and no one believed anything was wrong. I had to wear a brace on my lower back because it was so unstable and I could barely walk. The only time I could decrease the pain was laying on my side with several pillows. By chance a man overheard me weeping to a friend one day about my body and he interrupted and said "I'm sorry to eavesdrop but you need to go see this doctor because he saved my life 10 yrs ago." And I did. And Dr. Eek did just that. He saved my life. It took 1 1/2 years of prolo therapy and 4 procedures to repair all of the torn tissues and torn discs in my spine but I am completely out of pain now. We live in a medical community that does not recognize or treat soft tissue damage. They don't even know what to look for. Dr Eek is a true healer, and not just because of the end result but because I knew from the second he touched my body that he KNEW what he was doing. He listened to me, explained and qualified everything he said to me, and together we worked hard to restore my body to it's former self. I'm now 26 yrs old and am pain free. I've gone to school in London and am now moving to NY and I dance every day. I love my life and live it fully because it was a miracle that brought me to him and I don't know what kind of human I'd be if I had not found this man. I will never forget that when the whole medical community was telling me to accept my life the was it was one doctor believed me, believed that I wanted to fly and that there was no way that the horribly depressed girl in front of him wanted the life she was living.Go see this man. You will save money, time, and incredible grief if you skip every other doctor out there. He will help you if he can and or tell you where you need to go to heal.Swift healing to you.

February 22nd, 2010
I owe a great deal to Dr Eek. He was able to great improve my quality of life!