A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bjorn Flygenring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bjorn Flygenring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flygenring
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Flygenring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bjorn Flygenring, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Flygenring graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Flygenring has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northfield Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St Francis Medical Center - Breckenridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bjorn Palsson Flygenring FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bjorn P. Flygenring practice?
- Dr. Bjorn Flygenring has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bjorn Flygenring practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.