A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bjorn Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Herman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bjorn S Herman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bjorn S. Herman practice?
- Dr. Bjorn Herman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bjorn Herman practices Otolaryngology near Athens, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, OH.
See Athens Otolaryngologists.