A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bjorn Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Herman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bjorn S Herman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bjorn S. Herman practice?
- Dr. Bjorn Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bjorn Herman practices Otolaryngology near Athens, OH.
See Athens Otolaryngologists.