A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blackwell Evans is Excellent. Dr. Evans has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blackwell Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Evans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane Univ. Hospital And Clinic
- Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orlea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Blackwell Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Blackwell B. Evans practice?
Dr. Blackwell Evans practices Internal Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists.