Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blaine Blakestad
Dr. Blaine Blakestad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lufkin, TX, with another office in Lufkin, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Blakestad is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin, Memorial Medical Center Livingston and Memorial Medical Center-San Augustine. He speaks English.
Dr. Blaine Blakestad has the following 4 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Blaine Blakestad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lufkin, TX.
Dr. Mel Cole
Lufkin, TX 0.07 mi35
Dr. David Ladden
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Thoracic Surgery
Lufkin, TX 0.09 mi33
Dr. Basem Shabb
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Lufkin, TX 0.09 mi31