A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaine Cashmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cashmore
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cashmore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaine Cashmore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cashmore graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Cashmore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain West Medical Center
- Heber Valley Medical Center
- Sevier Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaine Johnson Cashmore MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Blaine J. Cashmore practice?
- Dr. Blaine Cashmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Blaine Cashmore practices Surgery near Tooele, UT.
See Tooele Surgeons.