A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaine Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blaine Cobb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobb
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cobb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaine Cobb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cobb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaine Wood Cobb MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Blaine W. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Blaine Cobb has 1 office location.
Dr. Blaine Cobb practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Corning, NY.
See Corning Internists and Corning Gastroenterologists.