A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaine Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blaine Cobb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaine Cobb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cobb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaine Wood Cobb MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Blaine W. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Blaine Cobb has 1 office location.
Dr. Blaine Cobb practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Corning, NY.
See Corning Internists and Corning Gastroenterologists.