Dr. Blaine Farless MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2016
The best
Dr. Farless and his staff are wonderful. I had a horrible elbow break and he handled it beautifully and took all my fears away. Him and his staff and stayed over several times and waited for me me because of a last minute issues with my elbow. Dr. Farless, Nate, Courtney and Cassie are amazing. I will recommend him and use him in the future.

June 22nd, 2016
Best doctor and staff ever ,went way an above in every area of my procedure,deal with slot of things He didn't have too ,he done this out of the goodness of his heart concerned , just to make my life better,concerned with my weight ,and about other things for my own well being ,He and his staff are a big family that cares . If you have medical needs call this office,you'll be glade you did. ..

January 19th, 2016
staff will cause this dr. to lose a lot of patients and dr. farless will probably never even know it. They never introduce themselves, never say hello how are you. etc. I finally changed to another orthopeadic surgeon. It is too bad because dr. is a great dr.

December 2nd, 2015
Never felt better after surgery he is a great doctor

April 22nd, 2015
If I could give zero stars I would...
Thanks to this arrogant quack I'm 40 and am a candidate for a knee replacement, of course I'm too young. Do yourself a favor and find a sports doc associated with a university team.

March 29th, 2015
This doctor is amazing at what he does! He has the nicest, funniest, and craziest PA around. I have enjoyed my interactions with Dr. Farless and Grant. I will be using this team again for my other shoulder replacement surgery and would recommend them to anyone needing orthopedic work!

August 21st, 2013
Dr. is great and staff is excellent
I had knee replacement surgery and my knee is doing so well. No pain in my knee at all!. We really like Dr. Farless' staff also. Grant Kirby is a great dr. in assisting Dr. Farless! The staff, Courtni, Ashley, Debbie, Tina and others are all courteous, helpful, and make you feel at ease. No problems with appointments, insurance, etc.

July 28th, 2011
NEVER GO SEE HIM
Seeing Dr. Farless has wreaked 7 months of havoc on me, my family, and my employer. I had my first surgery with him and thought it went OK. 3 months later the problem was back and worse. He operated again. After the surgery he never came and spoke with my wife. The next day I needed surgery again to put a drain in the wound, but he forgot to put the drain in and then forgot he forgot. The nurse told my wife that he did not put the drain in. The doctor still had not come in to talk to my wife. She insisted with the nurses that he talk to her. He came in walked as if he was disturbed that he had to talk to my wife. He said he put the drain in. My wife pointed out that the nurse said he had not. He reached over, touched my leg and said "oh I guess I didn't put one in". A few days later I went to the ER, Dr. Farless had me admitted. I was there for 2 days and never saw Dr. Farless, saw his PA for a minute and he told me he'd be right back. I never did see either one again and still am not sure why I was admitted. I finally found a surgeon who would help me (no one wants to take on one of Farless's patients because he has an awful reputation) had to have another surgery to correct what Farless did to me and it looks like I may need another one. This has been a very long 7 months. I have had to go to the ER for all follow up care, have paid thousands and thousands of dollars for medical bills, have been admitted to the hospital 5 times and have missed 9 weeks of work. I wish I would have asked around before seeing him because I am now hearing A LOT of horror stories about him.

February 15th, 2011
should have read the reviews before going to see this doctor
Not a long wait, office staff are friendly, office is clean and plesant atmosphere. The problem lies in the medications the doctor prescribes. After taking the medication as directed on the bottle, the doctor decided I was taking too much medication and he will not refill meds. Don't see this doctor if you need pain medication he will fight you on it.

December 22nd, 2010
Although beside is a bit abrubt his skill/knowledge far outweighs his abruptness at times!
Dr. Farless can sometimes be a bit abrupt, but he has proven to be more qualified than any other orthopedic surgeon I have ever seen! This is not uncommon in specialist - they are concentrating on the medical issues at hand and do not always have time to play nice! For me I would much rather have a qualified surgeon without a perfect beside manner any day - they will save your life first or correct the issue at hand!

March 9th, 2009
Avoid him
His bedside manner is overshadowed by his ego. Not skilled enough for complex surgery and completely lacking in follow up care. Did not communicate my problems with the physical therapist resulting in extensive damage.