A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaine Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blaine Greenwald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenwald
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenwald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaine Greenwald, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenwald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaine Stuart Greenwald MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Blaine S. Greenwald practice?
- Dr. Blaine Greenwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Blaine Greenwald practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.