A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaine Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blaine Greenwald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaine Greenwald, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenwald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaine Stuart Greenwald MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Blaine S. Greenwald practice?
- Dr. Blaine Greenwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Blaine Greenwald practices Geriatric Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.