A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaine Hoppe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoppe
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoppe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaine Hoppe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoppe graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hoppe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbeville General Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaine Henry Hoppe MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Blaine H. Hoppe practice?
- Dr. Blaine Hoppe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Blaine Hoppe practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Marrero, LA.
See Lafayette Radiologists.