Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blaine Hoppe
Dr. Blaine Hoppe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA, with other offices in Lafayette, LA and Metairie, LA (and 2 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Hoppe is affiliated with Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center, Abbeville General Hospital and Womens and Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Blaine Hoppe has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Blaine Hoppe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.