A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaine Hoppe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaine Hoppe, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoppe graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hoppe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbeville General Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaine Henry Hoppe MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Blaine H. Hoppe practice?
- Dr. Blaine Hoppe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blaine Hoppe practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Radiologists.