A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaine Kristo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blaine Kristo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaine Kristo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kristo graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Kristo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaine Samson Kristo MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Blaine S. Kristo practice?
- Dr. Blaine Kristo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blaine Kristo practices Urology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Lutherville Timonium Urologists.