A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaine Markee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaine Markee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markee graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Markee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaine Alan Markee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Blaine A. Markee practice?
- Dr. Blaine Markee has 1 office location.
Dr. Blaine Markee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.