A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaine Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blaine Purcell, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaine Purcell, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaine Smith Purcell FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blaine S. Purcell practice?
- Dr. Blaine Purcell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blaine Purcell practices Internal Medicine near Wichita Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sheppard Afb, TX.
See Wichita Falls Internists.