Blaine S Purcell, FACP, MD
2601 Harrison St
Ste 100
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
940-687-0272
Locations and availability (2)

|  truck driver  |  show details
by Keith Linton on Mar 8th, 2014

DR.Purcell is a great dr.and human being .He saved my life, a few years ago at that time he had his practice in las vegas nv thats where Ive lived for the past 46 years. And he was the only doctor in the hospital that digosed me with sorocess of the liver. anyway I was out for 12 days and was not supposed to live but here I am thanks to the doctor. I sure wish he would return to vegas !

|  Mr or. SMSgt USAF (retired)  |  show details
by Mark Larivee on Feb 14th, 2013

In a previous life Dr Purcell was my Internal Medicine provider at Sheppard AFB TX. His attention to detail has helped me experience life far surpassing my previous quality of life. He takes time to let's learn how to live a healthy, happy life. Class Act. Thanks.

|  Dr. Purcell genuinely cares! He has both compassion & passion for what he does.  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Dr. Purcell explained how the treatment would take care of my hormone & thyroid imbalance issues; as well as other problems. During the injection process, he also explained each step to help ease any anxiety I was feeling. He and his staff were very pleasant and helped me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Purcell's program for anyone and everyone that has ever experienced or suffered from hormonal imbalances such as pms,hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, mood swings, fatigue, thyroid problems, etc. There is help...see Dr. Purcell!!!! It's great.

|  Great Results  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr. Purcell has always been helpful and considerate. He answers all my questions. His staff is very personable and caring.I certainly feel much better since I began his treatment.

|  Low testosterone solved  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

Dr. Purcell helped me get well by treating my low testosterone levels.

|  I l,ike Dr Purcell!  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

He got me started on T therapy and life is alot better for me now!Theres never a hard time getting in...Patty, his nurse, comes across to me as my friend instead of me feeling like a no count patient. I go in there and we can talk about normal stuff, not just my condition! Its not like I just get shoved in, dealt with, and puched out...Dr Purcell tell me everything he knows about what I need to do! He isnt afraid to tell me I'm a fat ass( not his words, of course) and that losing weight is in my best interest. He doesnt try to push me into his weight programs, even tho he's sure they are good!( I believe they are a good program too..I just like to eat too much junk still!) I think I'd like to have him as my Dr for all my problems!

|  First visit was great, downhill from there  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2011

He was wonderful for the first appointment, but subsequent visits were bad. I felt he was rude and didn't take my concerns seriously. He made personal phone calls during my appointment, he didn't give me the prescription he told me he was prescribing.

|  show details
May 9th, 2010

He wasn't even listening to me. I'll never go back. He's a quack.

|  Great Internist!  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2009

Dr. Purcell is more concerned with getting you well than he is about anything else. I appreciate not only the time he takes to educate me on all aspects of my illness, but also the fact that he listens to what I have to say. I feel as if I have some control over what is happening to me, as well as my healthcare. The staff is wonderful and willing to work with you, especially the coumadin clinic.

|  show details
Dec 4th, 2008

My life has improved so much since I started HRT. Dr. Blaine and his staff have been wonderful!!