A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaine Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaine Smith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaine Edwin Smith MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Blaine E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Blaine Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blaine Smith practices Diagnostic Radiology near Gwynn Oak, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Gwynn Oak Radiologists.