Dr. Blair Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blair Anderson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Blair Anderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2010

Very good experience

My appointment with Dr.Anderson was very good. My wait was very short, the pre-doctor workup in the exam room by the staff nurse was very quick, and the doctor came in quickly. Total time from entering the exam room to the doctor being there including nurse work was about six or seven minutes. The doctor then spent over an hour working with me. He explained what he was checking for, and he explained a couple of different options for next steps and further tests, giving me pros and cons of each and letting me decide how to proceed. He asked quite a few questions, including about my work history as it might relate to my condition. He also asked questions which indicated to me that he had reviewed my health records before the appointment, and that he was listening to the answers I was giving him during the appointment.

April 13th, 2010

Exceeded my expectations, very good

Dr. Anderson exceeded my expectations. He asked good questions, listened to my answers, and asked good follow-up questions. He had reviewed my chart and had paid attention to what was on it from other appointments with other doctors in the system. He presented me not only with his opinions, but explained how he arrived at them, which things he thought might be the cause of my issues and which things he thought were not relevant in my case, which increased my confidence in his diagnosis, and in why he recommended certain further testing. He presented me with options for further testing and therapy, explained the pros and cons of each, and let me choose how I wanted us to proceed. I also noticed explicitly that he spent the time it took to deal with my issues, over an hour. I did not feel he was hurrying things along to get to another patient or to save his time as some doctors do. I plan to continue working with Dr. Anderson and would recommend him to anyone.

January 10th, 2010

former patient

I am amazed this man is still practicing! Arrogant and sloppy.

September 11th, 2017