inactive

Blair A Bergen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 14th, 2016
Never again
First and last visit. I have heard great things about Dr. Bergen but the experience didn't match up. Very blunt and He had no empathy at all. He told me I should get a hysterectomy for my endometriosis pain even though I do not have children. It not what he said it's how he said it. I never write reviews on physician but After leaving he's office I felt disrespected as a single young woman.

July 8th, 2016
I LOVE DR B NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. HE DELIVERED ALL FOUR OF MY CHILDREN.

June 2nd, 2016
Terrible doctor, not gentle, horrible attitude- avoid him at all costs
Really bad experience with Dr. Bergen at Atlanticare Pomona, I was visiting from out of the area. Bedside manner was awful. It was an emergency situation (with twins!) and he showed no empathy, just made me feel horrible and scared me. Was rough with an internal exam too. Was judgmental and his recommendation for care was not a good one either. I did not want to give birth there and left to go to my OB, even though that was over an hour away.

February 3rd, 2014
Rude
I think he is very rude. I stopped seeing him a while ago because I just can't tolerate his mouth. He is a very good Dr... he knows his stuff but his mouth is outrageous. He clearly needs some time off away from medicine to check himself. Anybody who tolerates being spoken to like he speaks to everyone around him is a fool. Like I said he is an exceptional Dr. but nobody deserves to be belittled...find another exceptional Dr. that knows how to talk to his patients...trust me they are out there.

December 16th, 2013
Best doctor ever
Dr. Bergen is one of the rare exceptions who goes against the tide of Western Medicine. Most doctors rush to write out a prescription for their patients immediately after the visit. To me, he is more like a shaman than a practitioner of the west. I would recommend him to everyone, and I certainly have. He is the reason I got off psychotropic meds. Thank goodness there are still some healers out there.

December 2nd, 2013
ladies please read! Horrible DR.!!!
I never write reviews about anything however, my experience with Dr. Bergen was SO BAD that i have to! First of all I am a HIGH risk pregnancy which he had no knowledge about nor did he care to read the notes and medical records from my previous pregnancy that ended at 26 weeks. He simply DIDN'T care from the moment he walked into the exam room! Being that I had been through a lot with my 1st pregnancy I was on edge about this one and had MANY questions which again he gave short uneducated answers to and was in a rush to leave the room. Even when using the Doppler to hear for my baby's heartbeat he was RUDE and didn't even reassure me that all was well and that it was the fetal heartbeat we were listening to.. that moment is supposed to be beautiful instead he just kept pissing me off! I can go on and on about how much he appears to HATE his job but i'll just say DO NOT see this sorry excuse for a so called Dr!

November 8th, 2012
Seeing Dr. Bergen for the 1st time today...
Very knowledgable in what he knows, patient, listening ears, intune to what you have to say, good bedside manners...his mom taught him well, and she should be very proud of him.

March 24th, 2012
Best of the best
Great Doctor, The best in this area

March 24th, 2012
The Best Doc
Dr. Bergen is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. Was reading reviews and was so disturbed. He is now with Atlanticare. Feel so bad for these peop ...

January 6th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Bergen for 11 years. He is an excellent doctor. But he needs now to come back to this! I see a change in him where he is never available. I'm told he does great things for his field/his hospital but he has become cold like a robot. He once was a great man. In his office I hear him say so many mean things to people and always arguing with nurses and managers, on imparticular, a jackie , I'm surprised she is still there. I go to see HIM, and I'm put in a room with this "Susie"...she is young and jeuvenile....What is happing. It would break my heart at my age to go to another doctor. I pray on this. I hope one day he sees what he is becoming....someone people will no longer endure to see.....

July 30th, 2011
Good Doctor needs help with staff
My experience with Dr. Bergen was excellent. I would rec him to family and friends. His knowledge is exceptional. Staff could be a little more courteous. I have been seeing Dr. Bergen for some years but I have to say regretfully, he has an assistant, Jackie Crespo, I see each time with him. She does him no justice. I have had to call him to get by her. She is rude, insulting, and he should consider replacing her. My friends and family have all had unpleasant experiences with her. I don't think he realizes he looses some patients because of her and he is so outstanding!!! Someone should tell him. He is so very patient but she treats you like cattle and you hate to judge him by her. I do my best to ignor her and conscentrate on his excellance.

May 13th, 2010
Awesome!
Dr. Bergen is Fabulous! Very easy going going and relaxed. Takes time with his patience. Very clear and honest.