A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Butterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Butterfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Butterfield graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butterfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair Trussler Butterfield DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Blair T. Butterfield practice?
- Dr. Blair Butterfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Blair Butterfield practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians and Mesa General Practitioners.