A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Butterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Butterfield, Osteopathic Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butterfield
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Butterfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Butterfield graduated from College of Osteopathic Medicine COMP. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Butterfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair T Butterfield DC, DO, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blair T. Butterfield practice?
- Dr. Blair Butterfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Blair Butterfield practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.