A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Butterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Butterfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butterfield
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Butterfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butterfield graduated from College of Osteopathic Medicine COMP. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Butterfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair T Butterfield DC, DO, and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Blair T. Butterfield practice?
- Dr. Blair Butterfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blair Butterfield practices General Practice near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa General Practitioners.