A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Butterfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Butterfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butterfield
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butterfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Butterfield graduated from College of Osteopathic Medicine COMP. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Butterfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair T Butterfield DC, DO, and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Blair T. Butterfield practice?
- Dr. Blair Butterfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Blair Butterfield practices General Practice near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa General Practitioners.