Dr. G Dowden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 28th, 2011
best doctor i ever had
i am a disabled marine corps veteran with chronic pain dr dowden always takes the time to see how my pain level is and he sent me to the pain clinic,and other specialist to help me with my chronic pain he remembers everything about my medical history and he treats my entire family and always ask how everyone is doing. he takes time with you and will always fit you in if need to see him asap.i would give him a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10 we need more caring doctors like him in the world.

August 2nd, 2010
Awesome!
Dr. Dowden has been my doctor for 4 + years and he is the best doc I ever had. He is very caring and willing to take as much time as I need. He has great bed side manner and always remembers what I tell him about my life not-just my health. I would truly recommend him to all of my loved ones!

July 13th, 2010
Very caring and thorough
Dr Dowden promptly follows up on all lab tests. He is the most caring doctor I have had in my 65 years.

January 25th, 2010
I love My Doctor
I accidentally ran into Dr Dowden in the Urgent Care and hes been my family doctor for the past 5 years. He LISTENS!!! This was so important to me. He took the time and figured out that my daughter was not just having a sinus infection for years. Since then she has gotten better. He has also listened to all my problems after an accident and so far has been right about everything that has been wrong with me. He is seriously one of the best doctors in Michigan!