Dr. G Dowden III MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017
The Office That Only Cares About Money
After being a patient here for several years and dealing with the office staffs inability to correct errors, I finally stopped being a patient. Dowden's office is only concerned with money and they will try to get it any way necessary. My most recent visit involved them trying to charge a copay for a covered visit under my insurance. When they realized I wouldn't pay they tried to have me sign a waiver so my insurance would not be liable in the end. After they were unsuccessful with that they tried to get me to pay cash for services covered by my insurance. People need to understand that they employ these doctors and they work for us. Greed is obviously the agenda with this office.

February 21st, 2017
Disappointed
Patient service is not a high priority. Front desk staff are very rude.

February 28th, 2011
best doctor i ever had
i am a disabled marine corps veteran with chronic pain dr dowden always takes the time to see how my pain level is and he sent me to the pain clinic,and other specialist to help me with my chronic pain he remembers everything about my medical history and he treats my entire family and always ask how everyone is doing. he takes time with you and will always fit you in if need to see him asap.i would give him a 15 on a scale of 1 to 10 we need more caring doctors like him in the world.

August 3rd, 2010
Awesome!
Dr. Dowden has been my doctor for 4 + years and he is the best doc I ever had. He is very caring and willing to take as much time as I need. He has great bed side manner and always remembers what I tell him about my life not-just my health. I would truly recommend him to all of my loved ones!

July 13th, 2010
Very caring and thorough
Dr Dowden promptly follows up on all lab tests. He is the most caring doctor I have had in my 65 years.

January 25th, 2010
I love My Doctor
I accidentally ran into Dr Dowden in the Urgent Care and hes been my family doctor for the past 5 years. He LISTENS!!! This was so important to me. He took the time and figured out that my daughter was not just having a sinus infection for years. Since then she has gotten better. He has also listened to all my problems after an accident and so far has been right about everything that has been wrong with me. He is seriously one of the best doctors in Michigan!

July 17th, 2017