A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Faulkner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Faulkner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Verde Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Blair Faulkner MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Faulkner practice?
- Dr. Stephen Faulkner has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Faulkner practices Surgery near Cottonwood, AZ.
See Cottonwood Surgeons.