A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Faulkner is Good. Dr. Faulkner has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Page Hospital
- River Oaks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faulkner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen B. Faulkner practice?
Dr. Stephen Faulkner practices Surgery near Cottonwood, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and Page, AZ.
See Cottonwood Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Faulkner, Dr. Stefan Faulkner, Dr. Stephan Faulkner, Dr. Steve Faulkner