A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Goodsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Goodsell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodsell graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Goodsell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair Talbot Goodsell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blair T. Goodsell practice?
- Dr. Blair Goodsell has 1 office location.
Dr. Blair Goodsell practices Family Medicine near Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Primary Care Doctors.