A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Halperin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halperin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Halperin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blair Halperin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Male Circumcision
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Halperin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair David Halperin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Blair D. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Blair Halperin has 1 office location.
Dr. Blair Halperin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.