A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Halperin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blair Halperin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Male Circumcision
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Halperin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Halperin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Blair D. Halperin practice?
Dr. Blair Halperin practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.