A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Halperin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blair Halperin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Male Circumcision
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Halperin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair David Halperin MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Blair D. Halperin practice?
- Dr. Blair Halperin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Blair Halperin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.