A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Hough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blair Hough, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hough graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scheurer Hospital
- Scheurer Hospital, Pigeon, Mi
- Harbor Beach Community Hospital Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Blair K. Hough practice?
Dr. Blair Hough practices Surgery near Harbor Beach, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pigeon, MI and Cass City, MI.
See Harbor Beach Surgeons.