A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Hough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blair Hough, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hough graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scheurer Hospital
- Scheurer Hospital, Pigeon, Mi
- Harbor Beach Community Hospital Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair Kent Hough MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Blair K. Hough practice?
- Dr. Blair Hough has 3 office locations.
Dr. Blair Hough practices Surgery near Harbor Beach, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pigeon, MI and Cass City, MI.
See Harbor Beach Surgeons.