A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Jobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Jobe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jobe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jobe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blair Jobe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jobe graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jobe has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair Anderson Jobe MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Blair A. Jobe practice?
- Dr. Blair Jobe has 1 office location.
Dr. Blair Jobe practices Surgery near Canonsburg, PA.
See Canonsburg Surgeons.