A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Jobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Jobe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blair Jobe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung Cancer
- Morbid Obesity
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jobe graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jobe has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jobe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Blair A. Jobe practice?
Dr. Blair Jobe practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Canonsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Canonsburg Surgeons.