Dr. Blair Jordan MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2016
Jack of all trades, master if none. Do not trust your surgery to this incompetent doctor or you will be sorry.

August 4th, 2016
3rd rate Doctor. He did ingeniul hernia surgery on me one year ago. Now I. Am having same surgery performed again by one of of the top hernia specialists in country located in Cleveland, Ohio. He has put me through double jeopordy, pain, and discomfort over the last year. He is a 3rd rate Doctor you might want to use to stitch up a wound. If you want a positive outcome from a surgery, find yourself a first rate surgeon and avoid thus "cattle car" operation.

June 16th, 2016
hernia operation
overall this experience went about as well as could be. I was able to get an appointment very quickly then after the diagnosis (hernia) I was able to schedule the surgery quickly and to fit my schedule. Wait time in the office and in the exam room was very short. Everything went as it was described to me to expect and all followup visits were easy and quick.

June 16th, 2016
Trusted Surgeon!
Always friendly, courteous and takes the time to explain things in detail and answer any & all questions I have. When you have to put your life in someone's hands for surgery, you want someone reliable, and Dr. Jordan delivers. After having my surgery with him, we are returning to him for a surgery for my husband. Excellent surgeon I would highly recommend! =)

June 8th, 2016
Angry former patient
Dr Jordan did two surgeries on me. First an umbilical hernia and a year later an ingeniul hernia. First worked out but he botched second procedure with a result another doctor described as sloppy and incompetent. I will be working with a competent hernia repair specialist to try to correct his work. Runs a "cattle car operation" just like the old Sadler clinic of which he was a part. Find a competent surgeon who does high quality work, not hit or miss.

March 30th, 2016
My daughter came with what turned out to be a collapsed lung. He wouldn't listen to her about her back pain and doesn't seem to like to explain things. Good thing this was an emergency because we wouldn't have chosen him.

December 8th, 2015
Gallbladder Removal
Did my research to find the best doctor for my Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy surgery and came across Dr. Jordan. I called first thing on a Monday morning and informed them of the emergency matter- they booked me the same day. I live in Pasadena, TX and drove and hour and then some to consult with Dr. Jordan. After consulting, I had the surgery booked next day. He lived up to his reviews, surgery went awesome with zero complications and zero pain meds needed. I was up and walking normal the next day with normal stomach soreness and nothing more. My incisions look perfect and healed within weeks without zero irritations. I'd recommend Dr. Jordan for any surgery. All op nurses were very nice and answered all questions with no hesitations. Thanks Dr. Jordan!!

August 31st, 2011
Dr. Jordan has performed two surgeries on me. I have been very happy with the outcome. He is an excellent surgeon. His nurse is very friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Jordan.

July 19th, 2011
The staff is completely unprofessional
If you want to be treated badly and don't like being able to finish a sentence and have someone talk to you like you are an idiot then this is the place for you. Looking at the other review the doctor and the staff are the same - treat everyone as though they are below you.

July 2nd, 2010
Hernia Repair
He repaired my umbilical hernia, but two months later when I went back I was experiencing a second hernia. He did not believe me. He said if you can have it pop out while you are here, I will help you. Good bye.Jerk!!

June 27th, 2016