Dr. Blair Jordan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Blair Jordan?

September 27th, 2017

This doctor has bad patient outcomes.

September 20th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Had a tumor removed by him that went exceptionally well, from diagnosis to surgery to post operative care. I would recommend him whole heartedly.

June 8th, 2017

Complete waste of time!

I was told by 2 gynecologists that I had rectal prolapse. One sent me to Dr Jordan & the other sent me to a colorectal surgeon. I saw Dr Jordan first & I understand the colon might not be his specialty but he did a quick hemmeroid check but didn't even look at my prolapse. He suggested I keep a rectal thermometer by the bed & insert & squeeze 20 times a night (kind of like butt Kegels). The colorectal surgeon I saw 2 days later instantly said I needed surgery upon examination as my colon would protrude over an inch outside of my rectum. Not only did Dr Jordan not examine my prolapse but he didn't ask about my other conditions like Ehlers Danlos connective tissue disorder that prevents simple butt exercises. And even if I COULD solve this in that manner the other surgeon said that's just squeezing and holding & why would I need to keep a rectal thermometer up there? I didn't even question Dr Jordan about my Ehlers Danlos Syndrome or anything else because his 30 second examination showed he was obviously clueless. I have NEVER rated a doctor before but this experience was above and beyond subpar. I wouldn't let this guy take my kitten's tonsils out.

May 29th, 2017

Horrible surgeon. Go find yourself a specialized competent surgeon. He is a jack of all trades, master of none. Former Sadler clinic cattle car operator.

May 10th, 2017

Teeeibke doctor!

Bad doctor!

May 10th, 2017

Not a good doctir. Stay away!

September 26th, 2016

Jack of all trades, master if none. Do not trust your surgery to this incompetent doctor or you will be sorry.

August 4th, 2016

3rd rate Doctor. He did ingeniul hernia surgery on me one year ago. Now I. Am having same surgery performed again by one of of the top hernia specialists in country located in Cleveland, Ohio. He has put me through double jeopordy, pain, and discomfort over the last year. He is a 3rd rate Doctor you might want to use to stitch up a wound. If you want a positive outcome from a surgery, find yourself a first rate surgeon and avoid thus "cattle car" operation.

June 16th, 2016

hernia operation

overall this experience went about as well as could be. I was able to get an appointment very quickly then after the diagnosis (hernia) I was able to schedule the surgery quickly and to fit my schedule. Wait time in the office and in the exam room was very short. Everything went as it was described to me to expect and all followup visits were easy and quick.

June 16th, 2016

Trusted Surgeon!

Always friendly, courteous and takes the time to explain things in detail and answer any & all questions I have. When you have to put your life in someone's hands for surgery, you want someone reliable, and Dr. Jordan delivers. After having my surgery with him, we are returning to him for a surgery for my husband. Excellent surgeon I would highly recommend! =)

June 8th, 2016

Angry former patient

Dr Jordan did two surgeries on me. First an umbilical hernia and a year later an ingeniul hernia. First worked out but he botched second procedure with a result another doctor described as sloppy and incompetent. I will be working with a competent hernia repair specialist to try to correct his work. Runs a "cattle car operation" just like the old Sadler clinic of which he was a part. Find a competent surgeon who does high quality work, not hit or miss.

March 30th, 2016

My daughter came with what turned out to be a collapsed lung. He wouldn't listen to her about her back pain and doesn't seem to like to explain things. Good thing this was an emergency because we wouldn't have chosen him.