Dr. Blair Kranson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 30th, 2015
I had a lipoma removed around 6 weeks ago, and Im doing fine. I have for some unknown reason deveoped a bizaar almost addiction to watching them on line being removed, it fascinated me. Any ways I was reading some of Dr Kransons reviews the other day, and must say to all people that are negative, these are people that probably find something wrong with everything where ever they go. Ive been a patient of Dr Kransons since the 1980's, and if you are coming in for a skin condition , hes a wonderful dermatologist, I dont remember what half these x patients said , but I can afford to go anywhere, seek out anyone, and this is not only a turly "nice guy".........hes a wonderful Dr also people.

November 13th, 2014
Solved my problem like that!
I was a first time patient to see Dr. Kranson. He took his time to explain to me what I had, how common it was, and what treatments would work best. Staff was really friendly and accommodating. Will def. recommend him!

May 10th, 2013
Very knowledgeable, thorough doctor
Ive been to dermatologists before that weren't able to help me with my persistent rash. I came to Dr. Kranson and he was able to explain to me why I was having this problem and give a cream to fix the problem. I no longer have the rash but he was so great I've come back twice more for other issues.

March 20th, 2013
stay away
Did not take the time to do a proper examination. He literaly seemed too rushed to get out of the room. Lack's compassion, or warmth.

August 13th, 2012
Great doctor!
Dr. Kranson was very busy today, so we had to wait. I respect that he is giving the patients ahead of me the amount of time they need as I would like him to do for me. I find the negative reviews hard to believe. He was one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. I highly recommend him!

July 13th, 2012
My favorite Doctor!! :D
Dr. Kranson is a caring, Intelligent derm. His staff always squeezes me in when I have a rash and answer all my Questions. The best!!

January 11th, 2012
great dermatologist
Saw Dr. Kranson recently for my first visit. The staff got me right in that same week and when I arrived there was no wait time. The doctor was friendly and knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I definitely will be returning and will refer my family to him. Great exp!

April 9th, 2010
Wonderful & caring doctor. Have been seeing him for over 10 years. Great staff and pleasant office.

January 28th, 2010
Worst experience ever!
All in all, WASTE OF TIME, WASTE OF MONEY. This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had in any doctor's office. The staff was rude, and completely unprofessional. I had to listen to the young man go on about very inappropriate personal stories while I was in the front waiting room, and could STILL hear him loudly accounting his stories while in a different room with a closed door. I should have walked out then. The doctor DID NOT EVEN LOOK AT MY FACE. He talked so quickly I could hardly understand him, no eye contact, and was stood by the door ready to bolt. He literally asked me what my problem was from a good 6 foot distance, then didn't bother to try to examine my skin at all. Just gave me some general impersonal statement of what might help, and said I don't have it so bad. WOW. Then after his 2 minutes spent in the room with me, he darted off and sent in a girl to try to sell me Microderabrasions, Chemical Peels, and expensive skin care products. Save your time and money and go to someone who cares.