A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Rhode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Rhode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhode
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhode Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blair Rhode, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhode graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rhode has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair Andrew Rhode MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blair A. Rhode practice?
- Dr. Blair Rhode has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blair Rhode practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Orland Park Orthopedic Surgeons and Orland Park Surgeons.