A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Rhode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blair Rhode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blair Rhode, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhode graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rhode has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair Andrew Rhode MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blair A. Rhode practice?
- Dr. Blair Rhode has 1 office location.
Dr. Blair Rhode practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Orthopedic Surgeons and Orland Park Surgeons.