Dr. Blair Rhode Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blair Rhode?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Blair Rhode?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016

Patient

Great dr Solved a knee problem I've had for years Highly recommended

April 27th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Rhode since 2006. He is the only Orthopedic I will see . He has done 6 of my surgeries. And his P. A . Mark is Awesome also.

November 5th, 2015

The appointment was for my dad, he was told all the pain in his shoulder was because of a frozen shoulder and he sent him for physical therapy. The pain got worse and he wouldn't do any tests , he just gave him cortisone shots and insisted it was a frozen shoulder and that this pain will last for two years. I took him to another doctor and he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in his bones. What kind of doctor can't pick up on something like that?

March 22nd, 2015

Great Dr, recommended by my lawyer,

March 3rd, 2015

READ THIS

Dr Blair is fantastic. The office staff is wonderful. Myself and my father have been going here for years now. I've recommended my friends with various issues (sports injuries, car wrecks, working with insurance and testifying in court ) and they have all been very very satisfied. If you have any problems with care or service here I suggest you look in the mirror, take a deep breath and start over. These are the kind of people you can work with. Th!ey are on your side. Thank you Dr. Blair and staff for taking care of me, my father and my friends so wonderfully!

April 8th, 2014

He is greedy

He is a greedy doctor , mean and the money is the most important

March 5th, 2014

Top to Bottom Excellence !!

My Experience with Dr Rhode has been excellent, from top to bottom !! Just had knee surgery and all of his staff make you feel very comfortable. Janine, who sets up the surgeries for patients takes the time to fully explain everything from pre surgery instructions to post surgery instructions. I've had surgeries before and yet to have someone so thorough as her. And she's a very nice person. Donna is great, she gets approval for procedures provided by Dr Rhode and she's on top of that, which makes things run smoothly. Angie is awesome as Docs assistant. She handles all paperwork that you the patient may need filled out (disability claim forms). She is very quick getting these forms done. I have some doctors that hate having to do this and have been told that some doctors office charge for this request from you the patient. Dr Rhodes office does not charge for that. Filling out these forms have to get tedious. Especially considering how many patients Doc has. Docs surgical staff is top notch !! Doctor Rhode takes time to explain all that pertains to your condition. He explains things in lay mans term, so you understand what's going on. He listens to you completely and responds to your questions. He's very personable,approachable and above all very knowledgeable. From everything to office visits to your surgery he's their for you. He's an excellent choice for an orthopedic surgeon. I'm really glad I chose to see him for my injuries !!

January 16th, 2014

excellent with small children

brought my 4 y.o. in after she fell and had leg pain. Dr. Rhode and his staff were fantastic in comforting her, identifying her fracture and putting her in a cast. They were really good with her (and us).

May 18th, 2013

Southside sports guru

Takes time to explain. Conservative. Won't push surgery.

May 18th, 2013

Rock solid

I had an awesome result with my ACL. I returned to college tennis at 6.5 months post op. D Rose should have went to Doc.

November 21st, 2012

Dr rhode made my diagnosis

I went to 5 doctors. They all said I had a "strain". He diagnosed my with a posterolateral corner injury and fixed my. My knee no longer goes out. Finally, a qualified sports doctor in the southwest suburbs.

August 22nd, 2012

Poor bedside manner. He is a waste of any patients time. He is mean and rude! Look elsewhere please