Dr. Blair Rhode Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Blair Rhode?

Patient

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Great dr Solved a knee problem I've had for years Highly recommended

Posted on April 27th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Rhode since 2006. He is the only Orthopedic I will see . He has done 6 of my surgeries. And his P. A . Mark is Awesome also.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

The appointment was for my dad, he was told all the pain in his shoulder was because of a frozen shoulder and he sent him for physical therapy. The pain got worse and he wouldn't do any tests , he just gave him cortisone shots and insisted it was a frozen shoulder and that this pain will last for two years. I took him to another doctor and he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in his bones. What kind of doctor can't pick up on something like that?

Posted on March 22nd, 2015

Great Dr, recommended by my lawyer,

READ THIS

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Dr Blair is fantastic. The office staff is wonderful. Myself and my father have been going here for years now. I've recommended my friends with various issues (sports injuries, car wrecks, working with insurance and testifying in court ) and they have all been very very satisfied. If you have any problems with care or service here I suggest you look in the mirror, take a deep breath and start over. These are the kind of people you can work with. Th!ey are on your side. Thank you Dr. Blair and staff for taking care of me, my father and my friends so wonderfully!

He is greedy

Posted on April 8th, 2014

He is a greedy doctor , mean and the money is the most important

Top to Bottom Excellence !!

Posted on March 5th, 2014

My Experience with Dr Rhode has been excellent, from top to bottom !! Just had knee surgery and all of his staff make you feel very comfortable. Janine, who sets up the surgeries for patients takes the time to fully explain everything from pre surgery instructions to post surgery instructions. I've had surgeries before and yet to have someone so thorough as her. And she's a very nice person. Donna is great, she gets approval for procedures provided by Dr Rhode and she's on top of that, which makes things run smoothly. Angie is awesome as Docs assistant. She handles all paperwork that you the patient may need filled out (disability claim forms). She is very quick getting these forms done. I have some doctors that hate having to do this and have been told that some doctors office charge for this request from you the patient. Dr Rhodes office does not charge for that. Filling out these forms have to get tedious. Especially considering how many patients Doc has. Docs surgical staff is top notch !! Doctor Rhode takes time to explain all that pertains to your condition. He explains things in lay mans term, so you understand what's going on. He listens to you completely and responds to your questions. He's very personable,approachable and above all very knowledgeable. From everything to office visits to your surgery he's their for you. He's an excellent choice for an orthopedic surgeon. I'm really glad I chose to see him for my injuries !!

excellent with small children

Posted on January 16th, 2014

brought my 4 y.o. in after she fell and had leg pain. Dr. Rhode and his staff were fantastic in comforting her, identifying her fracture and putting her in a cast. They were really good with her (and us).

Southside sports guru

Posted on May 18th, 2013

Takes time to explain. Conservative. Won't push surgery.

Rock solid

Posted on May 18th, 2013

I had an awesome result with my ACL. I returned to college tennis at 6.5 months post op. D Rose should have went to Doc.

Dr rhode made my diagnosis

Posted on November 21st, 2012

I went to 5 doctors. They all said I had a "strain". He diagnosed my with a posterolateral corner injury and fixed my. My knee no longer goes out. Finally, a qualified sports doctor in the southwest suburbs.

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Poor bedside manner. He is a waste of any patients time. He is mean and rude! Look elsewhere please