A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Weikert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blair Weikert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weikert graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weikert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blair Christian Weikert MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Blair C. Weikert practice?
- Dr. Blair Weikert has 1 office location.
Dr. Blair Weikert practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.