A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blair Weikert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blair Weikert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weikert graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weikert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weikert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans