Dr. Blaise Baxter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blaise Baxter?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Blaise Baxter?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 23rd, 2012

Kept me from having back surgery!

Dr. Baxter is one of the friendliness and courtness people I have ever meet.I had several epidural steroid injections in my back and thanks to Dr. Baxter I haven't had to have open back surgery.I would recommend him for my family and friends knowing they would receive the very best of care.He was very helpfuly and spent all the time I needed explaining the procedure and the out comes of the injection. We talked about what might need to be done if the injections didn't help releive the pain. He took his time to give me the name of the the doctor that he would use if he had to have surgery.I can't say enough of good things about this wonderfuly doctor.I trust Dr. Baxter to make decisions/recommendations that are in my best interests.If I need more injections you can bet it will be Dr. Baxter that does my procedure.

February 14th, 2017