A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaise Desouza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blaise Desouza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaise Desouza, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desouza graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desouza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaise Desouza MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blaise Desouza practice?
- Dr. Blaise Desouza has 1 office location.
Dr. Blaise Desouza practices Emergency Medicine near Foresthill, CA.
See Foresthill Emergency Physicians.