Dr. Blaise Desouza Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2016

Total confidence in Dr. Desouza!

I feel very confident in Dr. And staff. Best Dr. I have been too.

August 4th, 2015

Agree With Brian

I would have loved to have seen doctor DeSouza, but unfortunately I was not told about his "no children" policy prior to the confirmation of my appointment (the day before--regardless of the fact that I had spoken with his office 4 times prior and the fact that it is not stated anywhere in his new patient packet). The office manager, Inga, was also incredibly rude when I called to ask why I wasn't told about the policy in any of the prior phone conversations. She decided it was her place to tell me that they don't take all of the patients that ask to be seen in the first place, but also if I were trying to be seen by any other doctor I would have to wait at least 5 months and "still wouldn't be able to take my child." I never got the question answered as to why I wasn't told and she eventually hung up on me. I wonder if she would have treated a patient who had private insurance with the same degree of rudeness and distaste.

September 20th, 2012

Foresthill is fortunate

Yale trained wow he is awesome His knowledge is vast and is complemented by a kind compassionate manner

March 25th, 2012

Excellent doc

He saved my life

August 14th, 2011

Excellent and knowledgeable doctor

Diagnosed me and saved my life

November 9th, 2010

Must not like children

I made an appointment to see Dr. DeSouza. The staff were friendly, but when I arrived for my appointment, I was turned away and told my two year old son could not be allowed in the exam room during my appointment. I am new to the area and have no child care during the weekdays as my wife and I split our workweek to provide care for my 2 year old son Monday-Friday. I was turned away with the excuse that it is a policy as they feel a child will freak out if they see the doctor touching their parent during the exam. I have always taken my children to my exams with other doctors and this is the first time I have ever been refused an exam because I brought my son. This policy is rediculous and makes no sense. I was told I can reschedule when I don't have my son along. He refuses to see patients in need because they don't have or can't afford day care?

August 4th, 2010

The most caring human I have met

Diagnosed a very complex problem and I owe my life to him

April 17th, 2015