Emergency Physician

Total confidence in Dr. Desouza! show details Total confidence in Dr. Desouza!
by Robin Kelly on Apr 6th, 2016

I feel very confident in Dr. And staff. Best Dr. I have been too.

Agree With Brian show details Agree With Brian
by Chelcy on Aug 4th, 2015

I would have loved to have seen doctor DeSouza, but unfortunately I was not told about his "no children" policy prior to the confirmation of my appointment (the day before--regardless of the fact that I had spoken with his office 4 times prior and the fact that it is not stated anywhere in his new patient packet). The office manager, Inga, was also incredibly rude when I called to ask why I wasn't told about the policy in any of the prior phone conversations. She decided it was her place to tell me that they don't take all of the patients that ask to be seen in the first place, but also if I were trying to be seen by any other doctor I would have to wait at least 5 months and "still wouldn't be able to take my child." I never got the question answered as to why I wasn't told and she eventually hung up on me. I wonder if she would have treated a patient who had private insurance with the same degree of rudeness and distaste.

Foresthill is fortunate show details Foresthill is fortunate
Sep 20th, 2012

Yale trained wow he is awesome His knowledge is vast and is complemented by a kind compassionate manner

Excellent doc show details Excellent doc
Mar 25th, 2012

He saved my life

Excellent and knowledgeable doctor show details Excellent and knowledgeable doctor
Aug 14th, 2011

Diagnosed me and saved my life

Must not like children show details Must not like children
by Brian on Nov 9th, 2010

I made an appointment to see Dr. DeSouza. The staff were friendly, but when I arrived for my appointment, I was turned away and told my two year old son could not be allowed in the exam room during my appointment. I am new to the area and have no child care during the weekdays as my wife and I split our workweek to provide care for my 2 year old son Monday-Friday. I was turned away with the excuse that it is a policy as they feel a child will freak out if they see the doctor touching their parent during the exam. I have always taken my children to my exams with other doctors and this is the first time I have ever been refused an exam because I brought my son. This policy is rediculous and makes no sense. I was told I can reschedule when I don't have my son along. He refuses to see patients in need because they don't have or can't afford day care?

The most caring human I have met show details The most caring human I have met
by aussieinga on Aug 4th, 2010

Diagnosed a very complex problem and I owe my life to him