Foresthill is fortunate show details Foresthill is fortunate
Sep 20th, 2012

Yale trained wow he is awesome His knowledge is vast and is complemented by a kind compassionate manner

Excellent doc show details Excellent doc
Mar 25th, 2012

He saved my life

Excellent and knowledgeable doctor show details Excellent and knowledgeable doctor
Aug 14th, 2011

Diagnosed me and saved my life

Must not like children show details Must not like children
by Brian on Nov 9th, 2010

I made an appointment to see Dr. DeSouza. The staff were friendly, but when I arrived for my appointment, I was turned away and told my two year old son could not be allowed in the exam room during my appointment. I am new to the area and have no child care during the weekdays as my wife and I split our workweek to provide care for my 2 year old son Monday-Friday. I was turned away with the excuse that it is a policy as they feel a child will freak out if they see the doctor touching their parent during the exam. I have always taken my children to my exams with other doctors and this is the first time I have ever been refused an exam because I brought my son. This policy is rediculous and makes no sense. I was told I can reschedule when I don't have my son along. He refuses to see patients in need because they don't have or can't afford day care?

The most caring human I have met show details The most caring human I have met
by aussieinga on Aug 4th, 2010

Diagnosed a very complex problem and I owe my life to him