A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaise Kovaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blaise Kovaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaise Kovaz, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovaz graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kovaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaise Matthew Kovaz FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Blaise M. Kovaz practice?
- Dr. Blaise Kovaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Blaise Kovaz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Obstetricians & Gynecologists.