Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida
1265 Viscaya Pkwy
Cape Coral, FL 33990
239-574-2229
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  We love Dr. Kovaz  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2012

Kovaz is one of the doctors you can't find anymore that spends the time with a family and is very thorough with all information explained. He is a wonderful doctor and we cannot wait for him to deliver our little one :-)

|  DON'T EVER GO HERE...YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

I ended up having EMERGENCY surgery, due to a 2 month prior ruptured appendix. I have a 5 inch scar down my stomach, as a result. I went to him several times, even once when I wasn't even able to walk and he thought I was making up my symptoms, including a fever. My husband and I set up a "laparoscopy" and the day of the scheduled surgery I had a 104 degree fever. KOVAZ was scheduled to perform that surgery and did not answer our phone calls all day, nor did he show up when I went to the ER. That day I was told that I would have the surgery the following morning. I had Ecoli and after the surgery Kovaz had the nerve to show up. I would sue, if I could! NEVER GO TO HIM...HE IS A QUACK!

|  Wonderful, caring and compassionate OBGYN  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Kovaz since moving to Ft. Myers in 2000. He has a wonderful bedside manner and makes patients feel comfortable. He has performed one laproscopy and 3 C sections on me, all of which healed perfectly! I would highly recommend him as a treating doctor and a surgeon.