Some ratings provided by DrScore.
We love Dr. Kovaz show details We love Dr. Kovaz
Oct 18th, 2012

Kovaz is one of the doctors you can't find anymore that spends the time with a family and is very thorough with all information explained. He is a wonderful doctor and we cannot wait for him to deliver our little one :-)

DON'T EVER GO HERE...YOU WILL REGRET IT!!! show details DON'T EVER GO HERE...YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!
Mar 19th, 2012

I ended up having EMERGENCY surgery, due to a 2 month prior ruptured appendix. I have a 5 inch scar down my stomach, as a result. I went to him several times, even once when I wasn't even able to walk and he thought I was making up my symptoms, including a fever. My husband and I set up a "laparoscopy" and the day of the scheduled surgery I had a 104 degree fever. KOVAZ was scheduled to perform that surgery and did not answer our phone calls all day, nor did he show up when I went to the ER. That day I was told that I would have the surgery the following morning. I had Ecoli and after the surgery Kovaz had the nerve to show up. I would sue, if I could! NEVER GO TO HIM...HE IS A QUACK!

Wonderful, caring and compassionate OBGYN show details Wonderful, caring and compassionate OBGYN
May 26th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Kovaz since moving to Ft. Myers in 2000. He has a wonderful bedside manner and makes patients feel comfortable. He has performed one laproscopy and 3 C sections on me, all of which healed perfectly! I would highly recommend him as a treating doctor and a surgeon.

> > Patient Reviews